Sunday, August 15, 2010

Baby Blvd. and Accessory Ave



There are a few things everyone should know when visiting baby Blvd & Accessory Ave:

1.  My blog is here to give you ideas. I can't promise I will have exactly what is on my blog still, but I can make you something close to it.
As of mid-September I will stop taking requests until after my baby is born and we are back on a working schedule.  That will possibly be after the first of the year before that happens...
THANKS!
babyblvd@live.com


2. If you like our products, please become a follower, I will offer promotions/ deals/ giveaways often and you won't want to miss out!

3. I LOVE what I do. I love being a mom and getting to be crafty on the side. I have enjoyed building up this little business and bringing you fun, unique, cute things! That is why I do not overprice my items. I feel my products are oh so unique and affordable too.... you can't beat that!



To see more samples and ideas for my LDS Scripture Totes and Covers, please CLICK HERE


email me with any questions at babyblvd@live.com

0 comments: